Brigham Young Academy deeds and indentures
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 399
Typewritten and photocopied articles of incorporation with amendments, first and second deeds of trust, and a deed of conveyance designating Brigham Young (1801-1877) as owner of a land parcel occupied in part by the Lewis Building.
- Brigham Young Academy (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 50 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Restriction Policy. Requests to access restricted materials in the University Archives should be submitted to the University Archivist.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young Academy deeds and indentures must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Existence and Location of Copies
Photocopies of selected items included in collection.
- Articles of incorporation
- Brigham Young Academy -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Administration
- Brigham Young Academy -- Charters
- Brigham Young University -- Benefactors
- Brigham Young University -- Charters
- Colleges and Universities
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of Brigham Young Academy deeds and indentures
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 28
- Description rules
- Language of description