Brief history of the Brigham Young Academy to 1908
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 416
Scope and Contents
Summary of the establishment and early development of the Academy.
- date of production not identified
- Brigham Young University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brief history of the Brigham Young Academy to 1908 must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Brief history of the Brigham Young Academy to 1908
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.