Brigham Young Academy register of studies
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 229
Scope and Contents
Contains reports to the Board of Directors of daily schedules of classes, weekly lesson plans, statistics and reports, student examinations, and faculty in each department.
- Brigham Young Academy (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 50 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Restriction Policy. Requests to access restricted materials in the University Archives should be submitted to the University Archivist.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young Academy register of studies must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
9 folders (0.9 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Bound copies in delicate condition.
- Brigham Young Academy -- Presidents
- Brigham Young Academy -- Faculty
- Brigham Young Academy -- Examinations
- Brigham Young Academy -- Curricula
- Brigham Young Academy -- Study and teaching
- Brigham Young Academy -- Statistics
- Brigham Young Academy -- Registers
- Colleges and Universities
- Register of Brigham Young Academy register of studies
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.