Carl F. Eyring physics gradebook
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 176
Scope and Contents
This collection includes lists, names, final test scores, student grades, and the curve used to determine the grades.
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Carl F. Eyring physics gradebook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Carl F. Eyring was the dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Brigham Young University from 1924 to 1951.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Carl F. Eyring physics gradebook
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.