Board of Trustees records
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 148
Scope and Contents
Contains correspondence, reports, and minutes of meetings concerning theological controversy, faculty appointments, student awards, finances, athletics, and maintenance of buildings, 1907-1922.
- Brigham Young University. Board of Trustees (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 100 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Restriction Policy. Requests to access restricted materials in the University Archives should be submitted to the University Archivist.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Board of Trustees records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Retained in original order.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA148.xml
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Index/Finding aid: Container list located in the repository.
Processed; Hollis Scott; 2004.
- Brigham Young University -- Administration
- Brigham Young University -- Buildings
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty -- Selection and appointment
- Brigham Young University -- Finance
- Brigham Young University -- Religious life
- Brigham Young University -- Students -- Awards
- Brigham Young University -- Students -- Religious life
- Brigham Young University. Board of Trustees
- Brigham Young University. Intercollegiate Athletics
- Colleges and Universities
- Minutes (Records)
- Register of Board of Trustees records
- Hollis Scott
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.