Carl F. Eyring published papers
File — Volume: 1
Identifier: UA 105
Scope and Contents
Contains two published articles from the Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. Materials prepared between 1933 and 1948.
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Carl F. Eyring published papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Carl F. Eyring (1889-1951) was a professor of physics and mathematics in Utah.
1 volume (0.01 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Carl F. Eyring published papers
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.