Report prepared by Brown, a student and secretary to Franklin S. Harris, concerning Founder's Day, October 16, 1941. Also concerns dedication of Joseph Smith Building with statements by Harris, Joseph Fielding Smith, and David O. McKay.
- Brown, Gail (Author of afterword, colophon, etc., Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Founder's Day report must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 v. (35 p.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Title from title page.
- Brigham Young University -- History
- Brigham Young University -- Buildings
- Brigham Young University -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Colleges and Universities
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960
- Joseph Smith Building (Provo, Utah : 1941-1990)
- McKay, David O. (David Oman), 1873-1970
- Smith, Joseph Fielding, 1876-1972
- Register of Founder's Day report
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 8
- Description rules
- Language of description