Polysophical Society records
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 84
Scope and Contents
Includes minutes of the Polysophical Society 1892-1895; souvenir copies of the first Society meeting agenda; and several handwritten notes.
- Majority of material found within 1892-1895
- Brigham Young Academy. Polysophical Society (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Polysophical Society records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
UA 82 has been combined with UA 84.
James Talmage was the first president of the Polysophical Society.
- Register of Polysophical Society records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.