Photocopy of a typewritten autobiography of William Wells Brady. Brady was born in Fairview, Utah and moved to a number of locations to pursue his teaching career.
- Brady, William Wells, 1886-1964 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Life of William Wells Brady must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (55 leaves)(0.06 linear ft.)
High school band teacher in Utah and Idaho and member of the Mormon Church.
Donated by Naomi Jensen in 1979.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Naomi Jensen; 1979.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Brady, William Wells, 1886-1964
- Castle Dale (Utah) -- History
- Fairview (Utah) -- History
- Home and Family
- Magna (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Manassa (Colo.) -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Idaho -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- History
- Rigby (Idaho) -- History -- Sources
- Ririe (Idaho) -- History -- Sources
- School music -- Idaho
- School music -- Utah
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Life of William Wells Brady
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 August 19
- Description rules
- Language of description