Tradition Runs Through It records
Scope and Contents
Contains biographical information, release forms, logs, notes, and other materials gathered by the Tradition Runs Through It fieldschool. Materials date from 2004.
- Tradition Runs Through It (Field school) (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biographical / Historical
Tradition Runs Through It was a folklore field school held at Brigham Young University in 2005.
4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Materials produced by the field school were transferred to the repository on its completion in 2005.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Tradition Runs Through It; 2005.
William A. Wilson Folklore Archives Collection Development Policy.
Processed; Kristi Young; 2014.
- Register of Tradition Runs Through It records
- In Progress
- Kristi Young and Cory Nimer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.