J. T. Kingsbury letter to Brigham Young
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated 25 March 1869, and addressed to Brigham Young, the second president of the Mormon Church. Kingsbury writes to Young about surveying instruments.
- 1869 March 25
- Kingsbury, J. T. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (1 p.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of J. T. Kingsbury letter to Brigham Young
- Rose Frank
- 2011 October 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.