Changes in management policies and attitudes toward unionism and collective bargaining in the automobile industry 1929-1941
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 1113
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typewritten thesis submitted as a partial fulfillment for a degree of Master of Arts in Labor and Industrial Relations at the University of Illinois at Urbana. The thesis outlines the history of union relations with the major American automobile companies. The work includes a bibliography on pages 143 to 146.
- Hall, Reed Stanley (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Changes in management policies and attitudes toward unionism and collective bargaining in the automobile industry 1929-1941 must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Lawyer and Mormon Church leader.
1 item (146 p.)(0.09 linear ft.)
Donated by R. Stanley Hall in 1978.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; R. Stanley Hall; 1978.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Thesis (MA)--University of Illinois at Urbana, 1953.
- Automobile industry and trade -- United States -- History
- Automobile industry workers -- Labor Unions -- United States -- History
- Automobile industry workers -- United States -- History
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Colleges and Universities
- Dissertations, Academic
- Labor History
- Labor Unions
- Register of Changes in management policies and attitudes toward unionism and collective bargaining in the automobile industry 1929-1941
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 August 2
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.