George S. Woods letter to Ulysses S. Grant
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated November 13, 1871, and addressed to Ulysses S. Grant, president of the United States. Woods writes about the social and political situation in Utah.
- 1871 November 13
- Woods, George L. (George Lemuel), 1832-1890 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from George S. Woods letter to Ulysses S. Grant must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Governor of the territory of Utah.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of George S. Woods letter to Ulysses S. Grant
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 September 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.