Photocopy of a handwritten diary. Winters writes about his missionary activities for the Mormon Church. He worked in Nauvoo, Illinois, in other areas of that state, and in Iowa.
- Winters, Alonzo, 1830-1886 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Alonzo Winters diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.09 linear ft.)
Alonzo Winters (1830-1886) was a Mormon missionary in Illinois and Iowa.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Middle West
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Illinois -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Iowa -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Illinois -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Iowa -- History
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History
- Winters, Alonzo, 1830-1886 -- Diaries
- Register of Alonzo Winters diary
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 June 6
- Description rules
- Language of description