Handwritten ledger book of the financial transactions of the United Order of the Mormon Church in the Beaver Stake in Utah. The entries contain information on the accounts of individual members of the order.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ledger must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 v. (350 p.)
Ecclesiastical division of the Mormon Church.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Account books
- Beaver (Utah) -- History
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Beaver Utah Stake -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Beaver -- History -- Sources
- United orders (Mormon Church) -- Utah -- Beaver -- History
- Register of Beaver Utah Stake ledger
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 May 25
- Description rules
- Language of description