Bernella E. Gardner diary
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries in four volumes for the years 1886-1929, 1936-1938, 1944-1949, and 1949-1950. Gardner writes about her daily activities in Pine Valley and in Cedar City, Utah. Also included are notes taken in a theology class at Brigham Young Academy in Provo, Utah.
- Gardner, Bernella E., 1886- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon woman living in Pine Valley and in Cedar City, Utah.
4 v. (0.16 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students--History
- Cedar City (Utah) -- History
- Church Educational System
- City and Town Life
- Colleges and Universities
- Gardner, Bernella E., 1886- -- Diaries
- History -- Utah -- Cedar City -- Mormon women -- Sources
- Latter Day Saint women -- Utah -- Pine Valley -- History -- Sources
- Pine Valley (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Bernella E. Gardner diary
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 May 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.