Photocopies of handwritten and typewritten biographies of family members including sketches of Niels Peter Miller (1837-1921), Ellen Anderson Miller (1833-1929) and Ellen Anderson (1805-1890). These were Mormons who migrated to Utah from Denmark.
- Ottosen, Annie Miller, 1837-1921 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Annie Miller Ottosen biographies must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.) : (6 p.)
Biographical / Historical
Writer of family histories.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Anderson, Ellen, 1805-1890
- Castle Valley (Emery County, Utah) -- History
- Danish Americans -- Utah -- Biography
- Immigration and American Expansion
- Miller, Ellen Anderson, 1833-1929
- Miller, Niels Peter, 1837-1921
- Mormons -- Utah -- Castle Valley (Emery County) -- Biography
- Mormons -- Utah -- Mount Pleasant -- Biography
- Mount Pleasant (Utah) -- History
- Register of Annie Miller Ottosen biographies
- Rose Frank
- 13 May 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description