Biography of John Olney Adams (native pioneer) and his wife, Mattie Marie Peterson
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 2842
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a microfilmed copy of a typewritten biography. John Olney Adams was born in American Fork, Utah, in 1861 and Mattie Marie Peterson was born in 1864 in Denmark. She was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and migrated to Utah. They married in 1884. John died in 1932 in Bingham, Utah, and Mattie died in 1928.
- Timpson, Laura Logie, 1886-1973 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Biography of John Olney Adams (native pioneer) and his wife, Mattie Marie Peterson must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Timpson was Camp Historian, North Utah County Company, Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Adams Camp, American Fork, Utah.
1 item (4 p.)
This item was photocopied from reel 52 of the 920 microfilm collection. SCM 000 298.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Adams, John O. (John Olney), 1861-1932
- Adams, Mattie M. (Mattie Marie), 1864-1928
- American Fork (Utah) -- History
- Immigration and American Expansion
- Mormon women -- Biography
- Utah -- Emigration and immigration -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Register of Biography of John Olney Adams (native pioneer) and his wife, Mattie Marie Peterson
- Rose Frank
- 12 May 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.