Photocopy of a microfilmed copy of a typewritten biography. George Henry Webb was born in 1865 in England. His family were members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and they migrated to Utah in 1867. He settled in American Fork, Utah. George served on missions for the Mormon Church, and he died in 1944.
- approximately 1958
- Timpson, Laura Logie, 1886-1973 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Biography of George Henry Webb must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.) : (7 p.)
Timpson was a niece of George Henry Webb. She was also Camp Historian, North Utah County Company, Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Adams Camp, American Fork, Utah.
This item was photocopied from reel 52 of the 920 microfilm collection.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Photocopied from reel 52 of the 920 microfilm collection.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- American Fork (Utah) -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Home and Family
- Immigration and American Expansion
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormons -- Emigration and immigration
- Overland Journeys to the Western United States
- Social Life and Customs
- Webb, George Henry, 1865-1944
- Register of Biography of George Henry Webb
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 May 11
- Description rules
- Language of description