Class notes kept in a green folder/binder during the author's senior year of high school in Bottineau, North Dakota. Includes notes regarding geometry, agricultural education, music, and geography. Also includes material on the Turtle Mountain-Souris River Farm Forestry Project in Bottineau.
- Haseldahl, Emil (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Microfilm copy is open without restriction. Access to original materials with permission from the supervisor of reference services.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Emil Haseldahl notebook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 microfilm reel
Item was found, together with some Norwegian newspapers, in the administration building at Brigham Young University, and transferred to Special Collections.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching -- North Dakota -- Bottineau
- Colleges and Universities
- Education, Secondary -- North Dakota -- Bottineau
- Geography -- Study and teaching -- North Dakota -- Bottineau
- Geometry -- Study and teaching -- North Dakota -- Bottineau
- Music -- Instruction and study -- North Dakota -- Bottineau
- Turtle Mountain-Souris River Farm Forestry Project
- Register of Emil Haseldahl notebook
- Rose Frank
- 29 April 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description