Norma P. Young papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1884
Scope and Contents
Biographies, diaries, newspaper clippings, poems, correspondence, histories of Monticello, Utah, photographs of family members, and genealogies. The materials relate the Perkins family which settled in Monticello, Utah. The diaries deal largely with missions served by family members for the Mormon Church. Also included are accounts of family members attending college, encountering Indians, and working with women's organizations.
- Young, Norma P., 1914- (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Norma P. Young papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Norma P. Young (born 1914) was a Mormon teacher.
3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- History
- Indians of North America -- Utah -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Monticello (Utah) -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Monticello -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Monticello -- History
- Perkins family
- Register of Norma P. Young papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.