Donald Q. Cannon research materials
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1800
Photocopies and microfilmed copies of letters, pamphlets, newspaper artilces, sections of books, maps, biographies, histories, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to a large range of topics in the early history of the Mormon Church, to its early leaders and presidents, and to the genealogies of early prominent members of that faith. The materials were acquired in various research institutions in Massachusetts.
- Cannon, Donald Q., 1936- (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Research materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Professor of church history at Brigham Young University.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History--19th century
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- History
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of Donald Q. Cannon research materials
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 19
- Description rules
- Language of description