Correspondence, certificates, journals, newespaper articles, pamphlets, magazines, notes, and personal items. The correspondence is between Anderson , his family, friends, and leaders of the Mormon Church. Many of the items deal with personal and family matters. The diaries are in six volumes and include genealogical items. The newspaper clippings relate to Anderson and his family.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Mormon photographer who lived in Salt Lake City, Utah and later in Rexburg, Idaho.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1639.xml
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Anderson, Jedediah Stanley, 1866-1950
- Home and Family
- Material Types
- Mormons -- Idaho -- Rexburg -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Photographers -- Idaho -- Rexburg -- Biography
- Rexburg (Idaho) -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Jedediah Stanley Anderson papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 13
- Description rules
- Language of description