Correspondence, notes, speeches, certificates, poems, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Reinhard's missions for the Mormon Church, his teaching activities, and his relationship to his family. Correspondents include Karl G. Maeser and Reinhard's wife, Sarah Caroline Shepherd.
- Maeser, Reinhard, 1855-1926 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Mormon pioneer and missionary, Utah educator, and son of the president of Brigham Young Academy, Karl G. Maeser.
Other Finding Aids
Finding aid available in repository.
Other Finding Aids Item-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1841.xml
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Brigham Young Academy -- Faculty--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--History
- Educators -- Utah -- History
- Maeser, Karl G.
- Maeser, Sarah Caroline Shepherd
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Germany -- History
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Register of Reinhard Maeser papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 12
- Description rules
- Language of description