Fruitful New Zealand: A harvesting scene in the Marlborough district, near Blenheim, South Island
Scope and Contents
- approximately 1909
- Auckland Weekly News (Firm) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
The Auckland Weekly News was established in 1877 in Auckland, New Zealand by W.S. Wilson. The newspaper firm went through several name changes throughout its history. In 1934, it changed to Weekly News, and then in 1965, the name changed to New Zealand Weekly News. The paper firm used this name until its last publication in August 1971.
1 oversize folder ((0.2 linear ft.) )
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Processed; Meghan Hoesch, student manuscript processor, and John Murphy, curator; 2020.
- Register of Fruitful New Zealand: A harvesting scene in the Marlborough district, near Blenheim, South Island
- In Progress
- Kiren Dulai
- 2010 April 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.