Bill sent to Elijah Thomas (Salt Lake Mail Company)
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 442
Scope and Contents
Handwritten bill of $437.84 for food and dry goods delivered between March 22 and July 9, 1857 to various agents. Payment was received 1859 August 10.
- S.E. Ward and Company (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Bill sent to Elijah Thomas (Salt Lake Mail Company) must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (0.05 linear ft.)
Purchased from Steve Barnett in 1975.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Steve Barnett; 1975.
Western American business and labor history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.II, 2007).
- Boyd, George W. (George William), 1791-1895
- Brigham Young Express and Carrying Company
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Deseret Express and Road Company
- Elijah Thomas and Company
- Freight and freightage -- Utah
- Hickman, William Adams, 1815-1883
- Murdock, John Robinson, 1826-1919
- Retail trade
- Rockwell, Orrin Porter, 1813-1878
- Salt Lake Mail Company
- Ships and Shipping
- Smoot, A. O. (Abraham Owen), 1815-1895
- Stewart, Levi, 1812-1878
- Stoddard, J. M.
- Woodward, C.
- Y.X. Company
- Register of Bill sent to Elijah Thomas (Salt Lake Mail Company)
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 July 6
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.