Photocopies of handwritten and typewritten materials. Most of the items were collected by the descendants of Lemuel Hardison Redd (1856-1923). Included in the collection are minutes of a Redd family meeting, a biography of Eliza M. Partridge Lyman, a list of persons buried in Bluff, Utah, from 1880 to 1951, correspondence of family members, two patriarchal blessings given by Hyrum Smith, and an essay by John Redd, a student at the Brigham Young Academy in Provo, Utah.
- Redd family (Family)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Bluff (Utah) -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students--History
- Cemeteries -- Utah -- Bluff -- History
- Lyman, Eliza Maria Partridge, 1820-1886
- Material Types
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormons -- Utah -- Bluff -- History -- Sources
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History
- Redd family
- Redd, Lemuel Hardison, 1856-1923
- Register of Redd family papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 30
- Description rules
- Language of description