Timothy Kendall minute and account books
File — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 243
Handwritten minute book of activities in the Uintah Ward. Entries include notes and minutes on various ward meetings. The accounts relate to financial transactions in a business. Also included are accounts related to schools in Weber County.
- Kendell, Timothy (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Minute and account books must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon notary public, businessman, and grave digger. He served as ward clerk for the Uintah Ward of the Mormon Church in Weber County, Utah.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Account books
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Weber County -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--Weber County--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Uintah Ward (Ogden, Utah) -- History
- Education -- Utah -- Weber County -- History -- Sources
- Material Types
- Minutes (Records)
- Stores, Retail -- Utah -- Weber County -- History -- Sources
- Weber County (Utah) -- History
- Register of Minute and account books
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 29
- Description rules
- Language of description