Alderman's Court trial records
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 632
Scope and Contents
Handwritten trial records in the Alderman's court of Provo, Utah. A total of 85 court cases are summarized in the record. Albert Jones presided in most of these proceedings.
- Provo (Utah). Alderman's Court (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Alderman's Court trial records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 volume (ca. 100 pages)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Alderman's Court trial records
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 March 29
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.