Beaver Arid Farm Company agreement of incorporation
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 234
Mimeograph of a typewritten article of incorporation. The item is the charter of the organization which outlines its functions.
- approximately 1900
- Beaver Arid Farm Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Agreement of Incorporation Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (4 pages)
The Beaver Arid Farm Company was established in February 1907 by J.M. Murdock, C.E. Murdock, C.D. White, D.A. McGregor, N.P. Ipson, G.B. Greenwood, J.T. Tanner, J.F. Jones, and H.A. White. The group bought 4000 acres of land from the state on Indian Creek and in Wild Cat. The company was the start of irrigation of the fairly "arid" land in Beaver County and helped the farming community to expand.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Agreement of incorporation
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 28
- Description rules
- Language of description