Reprint of an original 1940 program with theater imprint. Includes a brief production history of the film, its cast and production staff.
- Angelus Theatre (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young souvenir program reprint must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (4 pages)
The Angelus Theatre (founded 1912) is a community venue in Southern Utah County for concerts, recitals, plays, and other performances. The Angelus Theatre was built by Joseph Hanson in Spanish Fork, Utah on September 9th, 1912. It was the only theatre in Spanish Fork at the time. It burned down in 1948. It was rebuilt on the same site and reopened in 1950. It was renamed Main Street Movies in 1984, functioning as a movie theatre until 1999. In the early 2000s, it was named the Royal Palace Theatre as a live venue. It was later renamed Boothe Brothers Performing Arts Center, and in 2016 was renamed the Angelus Theatre under a restoration campaign. The theatre is now a public venue for various types of performances.
Donated by James D'Arc in 1976.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; James D'Arc; 1976.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Register of Brigham Young souvenir program reprint
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 1
- Description rules
- Language of description