Robert D. Adams diary and autobiographical anecdotes
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 350
Scope and Contents
Holograph descriptions of events in Torrey, Escalante, Teasdale, Hurricane, Orderville and St. George, Utah, the latter the location of Adams' photographic studio.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Robert D. Adams diary and autobiographical anecdotes must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Southwestern Utah Mormon photographer and musician.
2 items (2 v.)
Gift of Burt Adams, 1975.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Burt Adams; 1975.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
Diary, 1935; autobiographical anecdotes, 1950.
- City and Town Life
- Escalante (Utah) -- History
- Hurricane (Utah) -- History
- Orderville (Utah) -- History
- Photographers -- Utah
- Saint George (Utah) -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Teasdale (Utah) -- History
- Torrey (Utah) -- History
- Washington County (Utah) -- History
- Wayne County (Utah) -- History
- Register of Robert D. Adams diary and autobiographical anecdotes
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 June 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.