Mary Ann Burnham Freeze diaries
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 993
Handwritten diaries, a letter, and a notebook. Freeze writes about her life in Salt Lake City and in Logan, Utah. She served as a member of the General Board of the Mutual Improvement Association of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She writes about her various activities and comments on such issues as polygamy.
- Freeze, Mary Ann Burnham (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Originals restricted. Photocopies available for patron use.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Mary Ann Burnham Freeze diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Freeze, Mary Ann Burnham -- Diaries
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Material Types
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Logan -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Mutual Improvement Associations -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Young Women's Mutual Improvement Association -- History
- Register of Mary Ann Burnham Freeze diaries
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 21
- Description rules
- Language of description