Correspondence, addresses, reports, legislative bills, newspaper clippings, and memorabilia. The materials relate to Lyman's work while serving as an officer in national and international women's organizations, as president of the Relief Society of the Mormon Church, and as a member of the Utah House of Representatives.
- Lyman, Amy Brown (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
8 boxes (37 linear inches)
Biographical / Historical
Social worker, Utah State legislator, teacher, and lecturer.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Lyman, Amy Brown
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History
- Relief Society
- Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) -- History
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Women -- United States -- Societies and clubs -- History -- Sources
- Women legislators -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Register of Amy Brown Lyman Papers
- Rose Frank
- 21 March 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description