Record of the board of trade of Sevier Stake of Zion
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 1039
Handwritten meeting minutes of the board of trade including "Articles of Association." The meetings of the association were held in Richfield, Utah, with George Washington Bean as secretary.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Record of the board of trade of Sevier Stake of Zion must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.05 linear ft.)
Biographical / Historical
Ecclesiastical division of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Sevier County, Utah.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Articles of incorporation
- Bean, George Washington, 1831-1897
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Sevier Stake -- History
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormons -- Utah -- Sevier County -- History
- Sevier County (Utah) -- History
- Register of Record of the board of trade of Sevier Stake of Zion
- Rose Frank
- 18 March 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description