Scope and Contents
Mimeograph of a typescript of a speech. Scott welcomes the president of the United States, Benjamin Harrison, and extols the beauty and economic promise of Utah.
- Scott, George Montgomery, 1835-1915 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from George Montgomery Scott speech must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Utah businessman and the first non-Mormon mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah.
1 item (2 p.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of George Montgomery Scott speech
- Rose Frank
- 11 March 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.