Joseph Jeppa Anderson diaries
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1437
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of handwritten diaries. Anderson writes about his early life in Lehi, Utah; his activities at Brigham Young Academy; his teaching experiences at Mayfield, Brigham City, and Hanksville, Utah and in Arizona; and his bee keeping business in Idaho and California.
- Anderson, Joseph Jeppa, 1865-1950 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Joseph Jeppa Anderson diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon teacher and businessman.
6 boxes (3 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Anderson, Joseph Jeppa, 1865-1950 -- Diaries
- Bee culture -- History
- Brigham City (Utah) -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students--History
- Colleges and Universities
- Educators -- Utah -- History
- Hanksville (Utah) -- History
- Lehi (Utah) -- History
- Mayfield (Utah) -- History
- Register of Joseph Jeppa Anderson diaries
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 11
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.