Hamilton Gray Park papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains diaries from 1898 to 1909 concerning activities in Salt Lake City, Utah; a ticket to the School of the Prophets; missionary notes; correspondence; notebooks; business and legal documents; articles of incorporations of the Latter-day Saint Church Salt Lake City 13th Ward; and printed matter.
- Park, Hamilton Gray (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Hamilton Gray Park papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary and businessman.
3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1436.xml
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Thirteenth Ward (Salt Lake City, Utah) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Voting registers -- Utah -- Salt Lake City
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Zion's Co-operative Mercantile Institution -- History
- Register of Hamilton Gray Park papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 11
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States