The collection includes journals, biographical information, genealogical materials and a mission record.
- Miles, William Hart (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from William Hart Miles papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Early Mormon convert; brushmaker; president, LDS Eastern States Mission, 1866-1869.
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1459.xml
Gift of Florence Miles Sterling, 1977.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Florence Miles Sterling; 1977.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Herringshaw, H.
- Material Types
- Miles family
- Miles, Jane Fox Stevenson
- Missionaries -- Biography
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- East (U.S.)
- Mormon pioneers
- Smith, William, 1811-1893
- Sterling, Florence Violet Miles, 1880-
- Winchester, Benjamin, 1817-1901
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of William Hart Miles papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 9
- Description rules
- Language of description