Joseph Smith Tanner autobiography
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 1267
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typescript as "given by Joseph S. Tanner to N. H. Tanner ... at Payson ... Utah." Tanner tells about his early life as a Mormon and about his experiences in Payson, Utah.
- Tanner, Joseph Smith, 1833- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Autobiography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and Utah businessman.
1 item (12 p.)
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Immigration and American Expansion
- Mormon pioneers -- History
- Mormons -- Illinois -- History
- Mormons -- Missouri -- History
- Mormons -- Ohio -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Payson -- History
- Payson (Utah) -- History
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844
- Tanner, Joseph Smith, 1833- -- Biography
- Register of Joseph Smith Tanner autobiography
- In Progress
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 7
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.