Ernest Waldemar Alpers Mohr diary and memoirs
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of a handwritten diary and a handwritten autobiography. The diary is in Danish and was written from 1874 to 1875 when Mohr was serving on a mission in Denmark for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Also included is an autobiography written in English. Mohr writes about his early life in Denmark, his conversion to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and his life in Tooele, Utah; St. Johns, Arizona; and Logan, Utah.
- Mohr, Ernest Waldemar Alpers (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ernest Waldemar Alpers Mohr diary and memoirs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from Denmark.
1 folder (0.05 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Danish Americans -- Utah -- History
- Denmark -- History -- 19th century
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- Denmark -- History
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mohr, Ernest Waldemar Alpers
- Saint Johns (Ariz.) -- History
- Tooele (Utah) -- History
- Register of Ernest Waldemar Alpers Mohr diary and memoirs
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.