Jacob G. Bigler autobiography
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typescript of an autobiography. Bigler writes about his relationship with the first president of the Mormon Church, Joseph Smith (1805-1844), his life in Nauvoo, Illinois, his migration to Utah, and his life in Nephi, Utah. Bigler served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Ireland and was active in Mormon Church activities in Nephi.
- Bigler, Jacob G., 1813-1907 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Jacob G. Bigler autobiography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and resident of Nephi, Utah.
1 item (3 p.)(0.02 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Bigler, Jacob G., 1813-1907
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- City and Town Life
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Ireland -- History
- Mormon pioneers -- History
- Mormons -- Illinois -- Nauvoo -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Nephi -- History
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History
- Nephi (Utah) -- History
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Jacob G. Bigler autobiography
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 December 3
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.