Handwritten diary kept by Johnson while serving on a mission for the Mormon Church in Denmark. Johnson writes about spiritual experiences, meeting Mormon Church leaders, and the missionary work.
- Johnson, James, 1859-1940 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from James Johnson diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
1 v. (180 p.)(0.09 linear ft.)
Mormon from Preston, Idaho.
Donated by James Johnson in 1986.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; James Johnson; 1986.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Denmark -- History
- Johnson, James, 1859-1940 -- Diaries
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Denmark -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Denmark
- Mormons -- Denmark -- History
- Register of James Johnson diary
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 november 16
- Description rules
- Language of description