Handwritten diary. Parrish kept his diary while serving as a missionary for the Mormon Church in Germany. Parrish writes about his experiences and impressions while in Germany. He describes some of the rule breaking done by the missionaries and the condition of the Mormon Church membership. There are many gaps in the record.
- Parrish, Boyd S. (Boyd Stanley), 1905-1988 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Boyd S. Parrish diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 volume (163 pages)
Resident of Centerville, Utah serving on a mission in Germany for the Mormon Church.
Donated by Rick Grunder in 1986.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Rick Grunder; 1986.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Electronic books
- Germany -- History -- 1918-1933 -- Sources
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Germany -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Germany
- Mormons -- Germany -- History
- Parrish, Boyd S. (Boyd Stanley), 1905-1988 -- Diaries
- Register of Boyd S. Parrish diary
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 October 22
- Description rules
- Language of description