Joseph Ellis Wilson correspondence
Scope and Contents
Handwritten correspondence. The items deal with business, family, and Mormon Church matters. They also relate to happenings in Logan, Utah.
- Wilson, Joseph Ellis, 1858-1930 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Joseph Ellis Wilson correspondence must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
Mormon polygamist, contractor, instructor at the Utah Agricultural College, and local church leader in Logan, Utah.
2 folders (1 linear ft.) : (ca. 130 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Colleges and Universities
- Contractors -- Utah -- Logan -- Correspondence
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Logan -- Correspondence
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Logan -- History
- Utah State University -- History
- Utah State University -- Faculty
- Wilson, Joseph Ellis, 1858-1930 -- Correspondence
- Register of Joseph Ellis Wilson correspondence
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 October 18
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.