District Court indictment of William R. Albright
Scope and Contents
Contains two handwritten indictments (4 pages) affirming that Albright was arrested for the murder of an Indian and was brought to before judge John Titus of the third district of Utah for the United States. Judge Titus signed both documents.
- Utah. District Court (3rd District) (creator, Organization)
- Albright, William R. (contributor, Person)
- Titus, John, 1812-1876 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from District Court indictment of William R. Albright must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
William R. Albright was a man charged with killing an Indian in Idaho.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated by Steve Barnett in 1982.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Steve Barnett; 1982.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Register of District Court indictment of William R. Albright
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 September 29
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.