Albert Harris Powell diary
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 2059
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary and photocopies of the item. Powell kept this diary while serving as a missionary for the Mormon Church in Great Britain. At least part of that time he served in Belfast, Ireland. Most of the entries are short.
- Powell, Albert Harris, 1883-1930 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Albert Harris Powell diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary and local church leader who served as second counselor in the Nebo Stake presidency for the Mormon Church.
1 v. (88 p.)(0.07 linear ft.)
Donated by William Powell and Family in 1983.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; William Powell and Family; 1983.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Great Britain -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Great Britain -- Diaries
- Mormons -- Great Britain -- History
- Mormons -- Ireland -- Belfast -- History -- Sources
- Powell, Albert Harris, 1883-1930
- Register of Albert Harris Powell diary
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 23
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.