George Albert Smith letter
Scope and Contents
One handwritten letter. The item is addressed to Orson Pratt (1811-1881), Mormon apostle and Utah politician, and is about the potential incorporation of the city of Corinne, Utah.
- Smith, George Albert, 1817-1875 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from George Albert Smith letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon leader, politician, and apostle who served as first counselor to the second president of the Mormon Church, Brigham Young (1801-1877).
1 item (2 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles--Correspondence
- City Planning
- Corinne (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Legislators -- Utah -- Correspondence
- Material Types
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Pratt, Orson, 1811-1881
- Smith, George Albert, 1817-1875 -- Correspondence
- Utah. Legislative Assembly -- History
- Register of George Albert Smith letter
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 20
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.