One handwritten letter to Frank Fuller, acting governor of Utah, regarding two acts of the Utah legislature. The acts were a "Memorial to Congress for semi-weekly mail service from Fillmore to San Bernadino, Cal." and a "Memorial to Congress for an Act authorizing treaties with Indians, and the extinguishment of the Indian titles." These items were forwarded to Fuller for his "action."
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Daniel H. Wells letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (1 leaf)(0.01 linear ft.)
Mormon Church leader, politician, apostle, militia leader, and couselor to Brigham Young (1801-1877), second president of the Mormon Church.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Civil Procedure and Courts
- Fuller, Frank
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Postal service -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Utah -- History
- Utah -- Politics and government
- Utah. Legislature -- History
- Register of Daniel H. Wells letter
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 17
- Description rules
- Language of description