The case against the little white slaver
Scope and Contents
Printed pamphlet on the dilatory effects of cigarette smoking. The cover was autographed by Heber J. Grant in 1915 as a gift to John L. Herrick.
- Ford, Henry, 1863-1947 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The case against the little white slaver must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
American automobile manufacturer.
1 folder (0.05 linear ft.) : 56 p.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of The case against the little white slaver
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 Aug 11
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.